Datensatz vom 31.08.2016
Anzahl der Spieler:
Frei ab 10 Jahre
0/10 bei 0 Bewertungen
Players take turns to swap a card, then predict where an arrow will travel to. It's critical to not only remember what the face-down cards are, but also consider what you're swapping, what cards you're giving to the other player, and what they could swap.
Setup: make a 3x3 grid of cards. Both players see the middle 3. Each player looks at the 3 closest to themselves. The remaining 3 cards are given to the start player, along with the arrow.
- the arrow is placed in front of the central card on the active player's side.
- the active player swaps a card on the table with one from their hand, then gives the 3 cards to the other player.
- the other player swaps a different card on the table.
- the active player predicts which side of the grid the arrow will exit on
- the other player chooses a different side
- cards are turned over, one at a time, to reveal the path that the arrow follows, until it exits the grid
- if either player predicted the exit side correctly, they get a point.
First to 3 points wins the game.Dies ist ein Spiel-Datensatz. Bislang wurde noch kein ausführlicher Spieltest hinterlegt.